The Legend of David 6 The Legend of David 6

great ending to this 6 part series. obviously if someone has not seen the other 5 parts they won't know what is going on.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

holy.. scariest salad fingers ever. the musical teeth thing, the puppet cutting the horse, the horses in the house, the bunch of salad fingers people eating guts. and the art work was amazing, mega effort has gone into this and it's payed off I think.

Bill's Christmas 2012 Bill's Christmas 2012

magic christmas is coooool nice graphics

Popcorn Minute 4 Popcorn Minute 4

I like the drawings and the voices made me laugh. especially the first one when he laughs.

I AM JOE I AM JOE

it's a pretty good story, would have been better with some proper drawings with colour and stuff, would like to see more.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

pretty weird. I like it. it's like a puzzle. what I appeciate most about this video is the immense effort you have put into this. and the fact you don't just submit some random flash about video games that gives you 1 billion views with no substance. you're original.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

carrot cake smelly willy

that was interesting. super sand. that was extreme random retarded cake. pretty good. O_o

Take This Pill Take This Pill

great

another quality nugget. I've always liked all the fat-pie stuff from devvo to jerry jackson and will continue to do so. oh review it oh ok.. well I remember your first health reminder and they seem to follow the idea that people focus on sickness too much, and pop pills for literally everything and don't seem to understand that they might actually feel better if they focus on more enjoyable things in life. and it works so.. yeah.. thumb pointing in the upwards direction... :D

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

not bad not bad

pretty good. though I've heard this song a fair bit from other flashes that used the song so it's worn a bit thin on me. a higher frame rate of animation and a few more jokes and it could be better. I think you got potential, keep up the good work.

Steinberg responds:

Yes, I guess that the fact of this song being part of a famous meme and all makes it a little overused.

The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

epic

if you understand how the series started and that the worst thing you could do is change the voices halfway through the series, or start another series it's perfection. it's good to see someone follow through and complete a series despite the critics and give the fans what they want. can't wait for the finale in part 6.