View Profile LSD265

104 Movie Reviews

great ending to this 6 part series. obviously if someone has not seen the other 5 parts they won't know what is going on.

holy.. scariest salad fingers ever. the musical teeth thing, the puppet cutting the horse, the horses in the house, the bunch of salad fingers people eating guts. and the art work was amazing, mega effort has gone into this and it's payed off I think.

magic christmas is coooool nice graphics

7 Game Reviews

the start button after selecting a character would not click half the time, when it would start there was some fun to be had, but at some points the arrow keys would not steer the person away from danger even when I've pressed it well before hitting the wall. with those things fixed it could be quite good.

cool with a but..

ya need like maybe a little tutorial island or something.. somewhere to learn how to build stuff etc and slow down the speed in which he dies. for first time players of the game it's such a steep learning curve. people end up rushing instead of enjoying.. and having fun is what games are all about. funny cut scenes though.. not sure if the nudity is needed but ok.. lol.

I like it but needs work

sound.. any sound would be a huge improvement. try to make the drawings a little nicer and then you've probably got a really fun game. let's see version 2.0 lol

1 Art Review

it looks like you david

it's creepy and cool.. it looks like evil powers or something lol

I make cartoons sometimes